Saturday, September 6, 2008

virtual library

I love books. I have always loved books and I am not happy without a book nearby. The first weeks of my virtual life have been spent visiting book related sites :)

When I saw the anobii badge (here to the right of the page) in another blog I decided that I wanted it :)

So I created an account and I slowly started filling it. The most efficient way to create one's virtual library is to enter the ISBN numbers, but in order to do so one must have the books available, so I'll have to tour the places where my books are a few times in order to have all online :)

Of course there are all the usual bunch of features that permit to create a social network, making friends, writing comments, joining groups, etc. It is a really nice service and any book geek should have an account ! :)

No comments: