Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mix'n Match

Following that professional lobbyist answering to the name of Princess Ivory (she would do great at Capitol Hill, but being of royal blood she hates everything related to the republic) I joined the Second Life Bloggers Mix'n Match initiative. See here and here (the blogs of Vint Falken and ArminasX Saiman, the promoters of the initiative) for the details.

I immediately started to regret it. I am scared like hell that I will make fun of myself and I probably got a topic I have absolutely nothing to say about. But well ... now I am on the dancefloor so I better dance (that is Italian, do you say that in English ? :) )

Wish me good luck! :D

W


3 comments:

AuroraSkye said...

Hi there Wildstar -- Good luck! And I love that saying about the dance floor. The only somewhat equivalent English saying that I can think of is: "I've made my bed, now I must sleep in it" (Altho I always thought that was a bit of a weird statement because if one has "made their bed" I would think they would not want to sleep in it til later cuz it would just mess it up again.

;-p

Rik Panganiban said...

Hi Wildstar. I'm assigned to your blog so expact a post from me soon!

rik

Wildstar Beaumont said...

@Aurora
you always make me laughs :)

@rik
cool !
I look forward :)