Monday, April 6, 2009

the party

the party was a great fun ! Many friend came to visit and we were there for four hours, and maybe could have been more were it not late for me forcing me to say good night.

Images from the rezzday party

A big , huge, thank you to Gabrielle Riel, who kept playing music even after the official party time had ended and created a truly magical atmosphere with the soundtrack she prepared.

And of course my thanks to all who came. Thank you my friends. 

W

Images from the rezzday party

Images from the rezzday party

Images from the rezzday party

4 comments:

Camilla said...

It was a WONDERFUL party. You rock, Wildstar. Congratulations on two years in Second Life!

AuroraSkye said...

It was a fun party! You are a very popular "dude" lololol

So glad you had a great Rez Day!

:-)

Joonie said...

I'm sorry I missed it..but I'm so glad you had fun! Happy Rez Day! JJ

Anonymous said...

It was a very neat party for a very neat gentleman. :) Thank you Wildstar - and to Gabriel, I had a wonderful time ;)