Monday, July 19, 2010

the RFL weekend

And so the big event has come and gone.
I spent most of my Saturday and Sunday walking the track, and even if I took all that time to complete one single lap, I visited the wonderful places the teams built I cammed around and took a ton of pictures.

In the end I was able to walk back to the sailing area just in time to see the last laps of the Sail for Life Marathon where I sailed a couple of stages in the previous hours.

I won't share too many images here. They are several hundreds and you can find my favorites here and the full collection here.

Here are just a few, chosen almost randomly, to give you the feeling of the places, but the sims are there until the end of July, so , if you haven't done it yet, go and see in person.

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Relay for Life 2010

No comments: